Overview for Spectronics OIL-GLO 22
Spectronics Corporation manufactures more than 1,000 different UV, UV/Blue and LED products for literally hundreds of markets and applications. Spectronics invented fluorescent leak detection in 1955 and has been the premier supplier of ultraviolet dyes and inspection lamps to the automotive, HVAC/R and industrial markets for over half a century. Spectroline fluorescent tracer dyes are used to check for leaks in the U.S. Space Shuttle, as well as in nuclear reactors, power plants, liquid storage tanks and oil pipelines worldwide. In the laboratory and life science fields, Spectroline transilluminators produce outstanding uniform UV intensity and brilliant fluorescent sample response. Our crosslinkers provide precise UV dosage and membrane binding. Spectroline UV lamps and radiometers are widely used for medical diagnosis and treatment. Headquartered in Westbury, New York, with nearly 200 employees dedicated to research and development, manufacturing, sales, marketing, customer service, and logistical and technical support, Spectronics’ goal remains the same today as it was over 50 years ago—to produce top-quality, award-winning products at competitive pricing with utmost dedication to customer satisfaction.
- 1 oz (30 ml) treats up to 4 gallons (15 L) of light -colored hydraulic fluid; very dark or intensely blue oils require more dye
- Highly concentrated and compatible
- Pinpoints the exact source of all fluid leaks with a bright glow!
- Fluoresces yellow!
- For petroleum-based compressors, engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems
- One gallon container
- (24) 1 oz bottles
- Fluorescent Hydraulic/Oil Dye - For Small Systems! Glows bright yellow!