Overview for Eubank V436B00A1FDS-NB
Eubank is a dynamic manufacturer of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, including Wallmount packaged air conditioners, Wallmount packaged heat pumps, evaporator coils, condenser coils and other heat exchanger products, marketed under the Eubank brand name. Eubank is a participating member in AHRI's certification programs. All Eubank products are certified to be applicable with UL safety standards and NSF sanitation standards. Eubank is a technologically advanced, quality oriented and customer service focused premium supplier that you can count on.
- R410A Refrigerant
- All major components can be accessed from the front, offering the maximum serviceability.
- Rugged, commercial-grade construction
- 16- and 20-gauge G-90 galvanized construction; protected by a 1000-hour salt spray, baked-on polyester finish
- Multi-function circuit boards can incorporate LP, HP switches. (optional)
- Plug-in control options and heater receptacle minimize field wiring for control options and electric heaters (standard on all models)
- Built-in circuit breakers with lockable outside access door on all models (disconnect on 460 volt models)
- Factory-installed air filters: 1" disposable
- Permanently-lubricated indoor and outdoor motors; indoor blower assembly designed for quiet operation in ducted or free-blow applications
- Barometric damper with washable outside air filter (standard on all models)
- Phase monitor is standard in all 3-phase units
- Applications include telecom, schools, offices, and modular buildings
- Our SKU number(s): Eubank V436B00A1FDS-NB
- The manufacturer model number(s): Eubank V436B00A1FDS-NB