Overview for Bard PA13362-A
The Bard Over & Under Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Package Units are a self-contained energy efficient heating and cooling system, which is designed to offer maximum indoor comfort at a minimal cost without using valuable indoor floor space or outside ground space. This unit is the ideal product for versatile applications such as: new construction, modular offices, school modernization, telecommunication structures, portable structures or correctional facilities. Factory or field installed accessories are available to meet specific job requirements.
- Electrical Components & Controls - Readily accessible for easier service.
- Top Discharge Outdoor Fan - Efficiently moves air quietly for effective heat exchange.
- Pre-Painted 16 Gauge Zinc Coated Unit Base - The unit base is treated with the same paint coatings as the cabinet above, insuring years of service.
- Pre-Painted 20 Gauge Zinc Coated Steel Cabinet - The cabinet is handsomely finished with a baked on textured enamel, which allows it to withstand 1000 hours of salt spray tests per ASTM B117-03.
- High & Low Pressure Switches are Auto-Reset Built-in lockout circuit resets from the room thermostat. Provides commercial quality protection to the compressor.
- Compressor Control Module - Built-in off-delay timer adjustable from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. 2-minute on-delay if power interrupt. 120- second bypass for low pressure control, and both soft and manual lockouts for high and low pressure controls.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier - Protects system against moisture.
- Discharge Muffler - Standard on 2-1/2 and 3-ton models.
- Thermal Expansion Valves - Models with reciprocating compressors have bleed TXV, models with scroll compressor have non-bleed TXV.
- Aluminum Finned Copper Coils - Grooved tubing and enhanced louvered fin for maximum heat transfer and energy efficiency. Outdoor coil is constructed with special corrosion resistant hydrophilic fin stock with 2-layer coating.
- The motor is self adjusting to provide the proper airflow rate for a broad range of static pressure in ducted installations without user adjustment or wiring changes.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Designed with R-410A (HFC) nonozone depleting refrigerant in compliance with the Montreal protocol and 2010 EPA requirements.
- Air Conditioner Compressor - Reciprocating compressors with crankcase heaters are standard on 2, 2-1/2 and 3-ton models. Scroll compressors are used on all other models and no crankcase heaters are required.
- Our SKU number(s): Bard PA13362-A
- The manufacturer model number(s): Bard PA13362-A