Goodbye Ordinary Jobs. Say hello to an amazing career!
HVACStores Full Time Contact Center Representative Doral, FL
Location: Doral, FL
HVACStores is at the center of the communication revolution. We are the number one home comfort heating and cooling company in America!
If you want to move fast, it's essential that your career is a good fit. How will you know? Let us help. We've developed a culture that recognizes individuals who have the vision to see the road ahead and the ambition to plot its course. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and talking with customers about the latest in home comfort heating and cooling technology, you'll love HVACStores.
Exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities.
Competitive hourly pay
Excellent Benefits (401k, paid time off and more!)
Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
A fun, fast paced work environment
Address customer inquiries, their concerns, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
HVACStores’ Contact Center Representatives address their customers’ in providing accurate information in regards to HVAC products, billing inquiries and assisting in resolving any of their concerns. CCRs are motivated to retain their customer base by offering alternate solutions to resolve any situation they are confronted by. Aside from verbal communication, CCRs contact customers using web-based tools expressing themselves grammatically proficient and precise when typing. Responsible with protecting/collecting revenues by making incisive decisions to retain and adjust customer accounts. Sales quotas may be implemented. Endowed with vast knowledge of HVAC products, their applications and operations. Conscientious in being available in completing other tasks that need to be addressed when assigned by management, may include assisting management with scheduling in accordance to set company guide lines and regulations. Ambitious in passing on knowledge to new trainees.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete sales orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories or upgrades
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of HVACStores products and services
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
- May sell and recommend home comfort heating and cooling products, features, equipment and accessories
- May be responsible for credit/inbound, shipping company interactions, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical support inquiries, and other duties as required
No physical requirements
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation.
- On-line training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required.
One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills.
Requisition ID: 1132012
Direct all inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org