Overview for Bard W60A1-A00
The Bard Wall-Mount Air Conditioner is a self contained energy efficient system, which is designed to offer maximum indoor comfort at a minimal cost without using valuable indoor floor space or outside ground space. This unit is the ideal product for versatile applications such as: new construction, modular offices, school modernization, telecommunication structures, portable structures or correctional facilities. Factory or field installed accessories are available to meet specific job requirements.
- Top Rain Flashing - Standard feature on all models
- Slope Top - Standard feature for water run-off.
- Built-in Circuit Breakers - Standard on all electric heat versions of single (230/208 volt) and three phase (230/208 volt) equipment. Toggle disconnects are standard on all electric heat versions of three phase (460 volt) equipment.
- Barometric Fresh Air Damper - Standard on all units. Allows up to 25% outside fresh air. Optional ventilation packages available.
- Condenser Fan and Motor - Shroud Assembly - Slides out for easy access.
- One Inch, Disposable Air Filters - Are standard equipment. Optional one inch washable filters available and filter racks permit the addition of 2" pleated filter. Factory or field installed.
- Filter Service Door - Separate service door provides easy access for filter change.
- Electric Heat Strips - Features an automatic limit and thermal cut-off safety control. Heater packages are field installed for all 1-1/2 through 5 ton models.
- Electrical Components - Are easily accessible for routine inspection and maintenance through a right side, service panel opening. Features a lockable, hinged access cover to the circuit breaker or toggle disconnect switch.
- Full Length Mounting Brackets - Built into cabinet for improved appearance and easy installation. NOTE: Bottom mounting bracket included to assist in installation.
- Foil Faced Insulation - Standard on all units.
- Steel Cabinet - Cleaned, rinsed, sealed and dried before the polyurethane primer is applied. The cabinet is handsomely finished with a baked on textured enamel, which allows it to withstand 1000 hours of salt spray tests per ASTM B117-03.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Designed with R-410A (HFC) nonozone depleting refrigerant in compliance with the Montreal protocol and 2010 EPA requirements.
- Air Conditioner Compressor - Scroll Compressors eliminate need for crankcase heater. Standard on 1-1/2 to 5 ton.
- Twin Blowers - Move air quietly. Most models feature multispeed blower motors providing airflow adjustment for high and low static operation. Motor overload protection is standard on all models.
- Aluminum Finned Copper Coils - Grooved tubing and enhanced fin for maximum heat transfer and louvered energy efficiency.
- Our SKU number(s): Bard W60A1-A00
- The manufacturer model number(s): Bard W60A1-A00